- The Understanding Violent Conflict program has published a literature review by Joshua Busby on “The Field of Climate and Security,” which examines the frameworks and methodologies used by academics to study the nexus between climate change and risks to sustaining (...)
- REPORT | The Vietnam Program has published “Working Toward a Healthy Vietnam: Key Policy Messages From the VASS-SSRC Project,” a report produced with support from the Atlantic Philanthropies.
- LISTEN | Brigid Schulte, a 2017 Abe Journalism Fellow and author of the New York Times bestseller “Overwhelmed: Love, Work, and Play When No One has the Time,” discusses the Japanese (over)work culture in a new podcast.
- Introducing the inaugural recipients of the Social Media and Democracy Research Grants, the first opportunity for systematic scholarly access to privacy-protected Facebook data to study the platform’s impact on democracy worldwide.
- EVENT | Join us for “The Myth of the Media: Historicizing Journalism’s Role in American Democracy,” 6:30pm at the Brooklyn Historical Society. RSVP: