- Seventy junior scholars awarded International Dissertation Research Fellowships. The 2019 cohort is indicative of the wide range of research projects, academic disciplines, and regional diversity that characterize the SSRC.
- READ | 2006 Abe Fellow Sheila Smith writes on the deterioration of Seoul-Tokyo relations and what that means for the US.
- The SSRC welcomes the Claremont Colleges to the College and University Fund for the Social Sciences (CUF). The CUF is a consortium of higher education partners dedicated to fostering innovation in social research and deepening its rigor and (...)
- Items launches the “Sexuality & Gender Studies Now” essay series, featuring the work of past Sexuality Research Fellowship Program fellows and explores how relevant and necessary such research remains.
- EVENT | “Digital Threats to Democracy,” a research workshop co-sponsored by the International Journal of Press/Politics (IJPP) presenting comparative research on the impact of digital media on democratic processes and institutions.